Archive for category Longshot
Get it at the Download page!
This update includes:
- A new horde mode that supports both single-player and co-op multiplayer
- Xbox360 controller support
- A high-score list
You can download it on our Download page to get build 13 and use the in-game update to patch to build 14. If you have problems running the patch, you can run it as a standalone from the same directory where Longshot is installed.
Look out for build 15 sometime around Dec 15th; we’ll be adding an entirely new game mode for single player and multiplayer! While we don’t want to give it away entirely, the engineer will become a lynch pin ship in these new modes.
Updates in this release include:
- Updates to the AI
- Fixes to the options menu
- Added messages to let you know when you score a kill or an assist
- You can now Activate the game on up to three machines (if you need more feel free to contact us about it)
- Improvements to the scoring system, including end-of-game awards
- and a few more surprises.